These principles of faith are the basic foundation of New Life Christian Fellowship and we believe for all Christianity; while it is true that Christians should not get into controversy over ‘doctrines’, there are, by rightly dividing the Word of Truth, some basic doctrines that we hold uncompromisable at New Life Christian Fellowship.
In 2 John 9-10, the Apostle says, “Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him.”
These are the Principles of Faith that we hold dear:
1. The Bible is the Mind of Christ, and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21.
2. There is one God manifested in three (3) personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. 2 Corinthians 13: 14; Genesis 1:26
3. The reality of Satan, and his present control over unregenerate man does exist. John 10:10; 2 Corinthians 4:4
4. Christianity is based upon the following:
- The Virgin Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ
- His sinless life
- His miracles
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood
- His bodily resurrection
- His personal return in Power and Glory as Lord
- The fall of man and the lost estate which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The reconciliation of man to God by the death of Christ and His shed blood
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven and a resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in Hell.
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Ghost including the nine manifestations listed in I Corinthians 12:8-10 and in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord’s return.